Manager - Accounts
Location : New Delhi
Reporting to: VP – Finance & Company Secretary
Experience Required: Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce with 9
- 12 years of Experience. Prefer a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 4
- 5 years of experience.
- Establishment of processes & procedures to ensure fiscal control & accountability
- Implementation of effective management systems to improve financial controls & financial discipline.
- Management of general accounting, preparing and maintaining Books of Accounts
- Payroll Processing with payroll related compliances – PF & ESIC.
- Checking and authorization of all invoices, expense claims and petty cash claims in line with the policies.
- Cash & Bank Transactions management including timely Foreign Remittances.
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting of Operations on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Basis.
- Preparation of MIS including budgeting, Management of funds and Variance Analysis.
- Ensuring all compliances – Direct & Indirect (TDS, GST, Advance Tax, Annual Tax Return etc.)
- Preparing data and information required for various Tax Assessments and notices received from statutory departments.
- Preparation & finalization of Financial Statements to be provided to Auditors.
- Handling of Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, GST Audit & Tax audit. Co-ordination with Auditors to resolve issues, identification of improvement areas to control systems & procedures
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce with 9 12 years of Experience. Prefer a qualified Chartered Accountant with at least 4 5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Tally. Knowledge of implementing or working in ERP will be an added advantage.
- Good skill in managing internal and external stakeholders and Consultants.
Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org