Location : New Delhi
Reporting to: Director R & D
Qualifications and Experience:
Academic Qualification: Master’s Degree in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Bioanalytical Chemistry Preference to PhD Bioanalytical/Analytical/ Biochemistry
Work Experience: 4-6 Years of experience in Vaccine Bio-Analytical Quality Control for R & D / Manufacturing
Roles & Responsibilities:
Bio-analytical assay development and validation for New Bacterial vaccine candidates
- Testing of R & D samples plus release of bulk and final formulated vaccine for preclinical studies.
- Identify in process quality control.
- Stability study protocol design and execution.
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody development, new technology development for qualitative and quantitative analysis, etc.
- Design analytical assays for bulk and formulated vaccine preparation.
- Testing of lab or pilot-scale fermentation bulk and formulated samples fermentation platforms as needed for in process quality control.
- Utilizing technical knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and assist with resolution of process problems
- Documenting experiment execution using lab notebook, batch record, and/or protocols
- Organizing technical data and provide technical reports to communicate results, as required
- Prioritizing and organizing work to meet project deadlines and support team goals
Good to have:
Molecular biology techniques like PCR, Cloning, Sequencing, and some basic knowledge of bio informatics
- Hands-on experience in Immunological techniques like Western blot, Dot blot & ELISA
- Protein & Nucleic Acid quantification. Assay Validation, Development of assays for new antigens
Key Personal Competencies:
Attention to detail; research, oral/written communications, and laboratory skill
- Research, Documentation and Report writing
- Oral and written communication skills as well as strong basic computer skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently or in a collaborative environment
Please send in your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org