AN INNOVATIVE DELIVERY DEVICE TO RECONSTITUTE SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS IN A SINGLE CONTAINER CLOSURE SYSTEM
- Single unit delivery device – Integrated reconstitution and administration.
- Easy to transport.
- Robust and sturdy device with optimal size.
- Appropriate as an oral vaccine delivery device for paediatric use.
- No choking hazard (spout cap).
- Successful administration of complete dose.
- Reduced wastage.
- Easy to administer for geriatrics / adults.
- Useful for the areas with low accessibility of drugs.
Critical Quality Attributes evaluated
- Container-closure integrity testing.
- Water vapour transmission rate (WVTR).
- Temperature inside the chamber at the time of sealing.
- Availability of pilot scale equipment from a Swiss manufacturer.
- Trained personnel to operate equipment.
- Design patent filed.
- Solid (powder, microbeads, granules etc.) and Liquid dose administration.